Answered on July 14,2021
Yes. You can close the company even if you have not opened the account or filed INC 20A. However, you will have to wait for at least 1 year before making an application with RoC for Strike Off.
To know more, you may write to me at email@example.com
Answered on April 09,2021
Form INC 20A : Declaration of Commencement of BusinessForm INC 20A: Declaration for the Commencement of Business is the declaration that the Director of the Company needs to file with the Registrar of Companies. This declaration is filed in For..
- Can I receive payment from my clients in my bank account before applying for the c ..?
- Will my company account get free ..?
- What will happen if we have not filed INC 20A within 180 days after registration o ..?
- I have established my company in February 2020. But I have not applied for Certifi ..?
- What is the process to file form INC 20A for Commencement of Business?