Answered on February 14,2020
If principal employer endorses the name of sub-contractor in the agreement, after having Form V from principal employer, a subcontractor is requested to take license under the Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970.
For further details please access following link.
- Earlier I employed 22 Labourers, now I have reduced to 18 workmen, whether my establishment has to continue with the Labour license or surrender under the Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970?
- I employed 20 Contract Labour only on one day, will my establishment be covered under Contract Labour (R & A) Act, 1970?
- How to get the registration of plantation under the Plantation Labour Act from Labour Department in Karnataka?
- How to renew the licence to the contractor from Labour Department in Karnataka?
- Who all are covered under the exemption from furnishing return component of labour laws?
- What are the registers to be maintained under Act in Labour Laws?
- What is the procedure for the issuance of a duplicate license under the Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970?