In the khata certificate, both my name and my husband's name are mentioned. So, when we are sending the documents to BBMP for tax record name change, should we mention both names in the letter or just one name?

When you file an application for name change in BBMP property tax record, mention both your and your husband's names in application.

You can update the name in property tax record online on BBMP website. Here is the link to file your application online Online Grievance

or submit the request letter to the concerned BBMP office, in the request letter both your and your husband's names should be mentioned and signed by both. 

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka

Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
  Click here to get a detailed guide