Answered on May 31,2023
When you file an application for name change in BBMP property tax record, mention both your and your husband's names in application.
You can update the name in property tax record online on BBMP website. Here is the link to file your application online Online Grievance
or submit the request letter to the concerned BBMP office, in the request letter both your and your husband's names should be mentioned and signed by both.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in KarnatakaBhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- How to convert B Khata of apartment/flat Bangalore to A khata with BBMP ? Is it possible ? Write Answer
- Is the "Himbaraha" document for a newly constructed apartment same as Khata certificate and Khata Extract in Bangalore ? The seller/owner says he is unable to get the Khata certificate/extract from BBMP. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.