Answered on December 04,2022
Kindly try the following steps to login via Aadhaar OTP and update DigiLocker-linked mobile number:
- Kindly visit Digilocker website and click on Sign In
- Enter your Aadhaar number and security PIN and then click "Sign In"
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Try using Aadhaar OTP instead!". This will send the OTP to your Aadhaar-registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP sent to you by UIDAI and Captcha text and click "Submit"
- You will be logged in successfully, After logging in go to the profile section and edit your mobile number by clicking on the pencil icon beside mobile number
- Enter your new mobile number and click "Submit". OTP will be sent to your new mobile number.
After successful verification, your DigiLocker mobile number will be updated.
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- Is Digilocker 12th certificate valid for government jobs like - CRPF, BSF, UP Police, etc.? Write Answer
- How can I change my institution name in my ABC account? Also i Study at multiple institute pursuing different courses/ qualification. Can I update multiple institute? Write Answer
- How to change/update my profile picture on digilocker? In my profile I can see my image which has been their on my Aadhar card when I was a kid. I have already updated my Aadhar few years back but unable to see the updated photo here. Write Answer
- I am outside from India and I am not able to use DigiLocker app either website. It is giving me 404 Forbidden error. What to do? Write Answer
- Why digilocker showing check your network connection even when I have network? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.