Answered on November 03,2022
This is an error message when there is some issue going on at issuer end. We are looking into the issue and trying to resolve the same at the earliest. You will be able to get your certificates, once it's been resolved.
Please try to fetch your marksheet once again in DigiLocker. In case of any issue please write to us at Digilocker Support with scan copy of admit card, Aadhaar card and mobile number so that we can provide you your digital documents over your registered E-mail.
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.