- What is the tax price difference between white board and yellow board tractor( 7-10 lac) in Karnataka? Write Answer
- What is the procedure for re-registering a UP registered motor vehicle in Karnataka? How much would it cost me? Write Answer
- I have paid Bangalore road tax. So my rc is of Karnataka. But the number plate is of Maharashtra. What is the procedure and cost just to change my number plate? Write Answer
- If I took license from Karnataka, during my studies, how can I change it to Kerala? Write Answer
- I brought my Kerala registered bike to Bangalore. I need to change the registration to KA within 11 months right? Is HR letter enough as address proof? Or do I need to change the address in Adhaar and all? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.