I'm planning to shift from Delhi to Bangalore and taking my Ola S1 pro scooter with me. Do I have to re-register the scooter or will just paying road tax suffice? If so, how much would be the amount that I'll have to pay in either of the two cases?

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question