I'm a lady who was married in AP and l have completed my school education in Karnataka. Now l have completed a Diploma in Education (D.ed) at Andhra Pradesh. Now how to apply for government jobs in Karnataka. What to do?

I believe you have become non-local to Karnataka after getting married in AP, applying for Govt job in Karnataka depends upon (1) job opening for non-local candidates (2) Acceptance of your qualification

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..