Answered on June 07,2022
Yes, deceased mother's name should mention in Family Tree
The name & age of following people are mandatory in Family Tree. For the deceased person, name & age at the time deceased should mention.
- Wife (self)
Family tree certificate from Tahsildar is mandatory to claim LIC benefit
In Bangalore, we provide assistance to get family tree certificate from Tahsildar. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +91-97424-79020.
Thank you for reading…
- Can I purchase agricultural land in a Karnataka, even though I don't belong to an agricultural farm family? Write Answer
- Can I get a family tree done, even though my parents do not have property in Karnataka? Will it help to get father pension transferred to my mother? Write Answer
- How can I know, which all Govt. departments or offices request for "Family Tree certificate" for work related issues and identity issue? Write Answer
- What is validity of family tree certificate in Karnataka ? Write Answer
- How to cancel the online application form for family tree certificate in Karnataka as there are some mistakes? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.