Answered on March 16,2020
No, if the vehicle not recovered by police authority and the insurance company paid the claim to the vehicle owner then the insurance company must transfer the vehicle in the name of the insurance company. The insurance company can be sale to an open market if the vehicle is not the superdari nama/ surety.
- Twostroke vehicles allenkil old vintage vehicles Fitness cheyyan varumbol athu cheyan thalparyam kanikkathathu endanu.Kurae odi nadananu pass aaki edukugaa.Kurae alkarude kuttikalathe swapnam aanu eva madeikuga ennu pakshe adu nadakumbol vaiki ennu varam, Other countries il modified vehicles pinne old vintage vehicles ellaam legal aanu.Modificationeee kudich njn parayunnillaa.Two stroke vehicles endhaanu cheydadu,Avaayude smoke visible aaneeneeullu but environment friendly aaanu,Also ava 4stroke pwolae mass produced vehicles allaa.4stroke vandiyil silencer clean cheyade varunna smoke total injurious aanu.So,please twostroke vehicles support kodukkuga,company erakkuna pwolae cheyyananu ellavarum thalparyapedunath.Ee vehicles ishtamalathavar new vehicles upgrade cheydotte aalathavarku fitness test support koduthukudee ?
- What is the process of transfer of ownership of car in Chennai from my father's name to my mother's name as my father is no more? What are the other documents required for this transfer?
- I have a swift LDI 2008 registered in Delhi. I purchased it in 2017 year based on an affidavit and got NOC issued from RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Till date the ownership is not in my name. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. I have insurance, RC, Affidavit, Pollution & NOC. Pls suggest some way.
- After receiving the NOC from Bengaluru for moving the vehicle to Chennai for reregistration and name transfer, it is noticed that that the chassis number is stated wrongly in the RC smart card and NOC as well as in the original RC book issued in 2005. Can the vehicle be registered in Chennai based on correct chassis number stated in the original invoice of the car and Chassis pencil print and physical verification by Chennai RTO? Or is the rectification in NOC to be done by Bengaluru RTO? Does it involve issue of non utilisation certificate by Chennai RTO and payment of road tax in Chennai for the same?
- I am from Maharashtra, currently living in Goa.I want to buy 2nd hand vehicle which is Goa state registered. I only have lease agreement of flat as address proof. But RTO is asking for election card as a proof. So what shall i do to transfer ownership of vehicle on my name?
- I bought an Autorikshaw from my neighbor, now I want to transfer its ownership and contract carriage permit. I visited RT Office, they told me to transfer it online, but I didn't see option in parivahan "other services-" for transfer of permit. I called State rto Online service helpline number, visited nearby rto, called rto many time. What to do now ?
- By mistake, I got NOC to transfer bike to RTO in Solapur instead of RTO in Akaluj. What should I do?