Answered on October 29,2019
Normally, it takes around 6 to 21 working days to obtain income and caste certificates depending on the state you belong to. For example, as per the guidelines, you will get it in 6 days in Kerala whereas it will take up to 21 days in Karnataka.
There is no timeline specified specifically for the renewal of the certificate. For Income Certificate, it might remain the same as mentioned above, as you need to submit the latest payslips/tax returns. For Caste certificate, you will get it in lesser time as you can show the earlier caste certificate as proof of caste.
- Mr. Raja has two minor children, viz., Master A and Master B. Master A is a child artist and Master B is suffering from diseases specified under section 80U. The income of A and B are as follows: Income of A from stage shows Rs. 1,00,000.Income of A from bank interest: Rs. 6,000.The income of B from bank interest: Rs. 1,20,000. Will the income of minor children be clubbed with the income of their parent (Mrs. Raja is not having any income)?
- I have caste and income certificate . Now its expired after 5 years . I want only caste certificate I don't want income certificate. So can I apply for the caste certificate or I have to apply again for Income Certificate as well. Even my income remains same ?
- I want an income certificate for college scholarships form. My last two-year income was less than 1 lakh because my mother has work on MSEB as a temporary employees at the place of father cause they had in accident getting handicapped , but now this year my mother has permanent and that's why our income has suddenly changed from 1 lakh to 4lakh. But college not accept this income because it's suddenly changed and that not my fault. I request Patwari to provide an income certificate of below 1 lakh but she didn't respond. What to do ?
- I had been transferred from Hubli to Bangalore recently. I had done income and caste certificate in Hubli on 28/07/2015. I want to renew the same income and caste in Bangalore. Is it possible?
- I am unmarried housewife and not doing any job. As such I don't have salary slip form 16 or income tax return form. Which documents shall i submit as income proof to get income certificate ?
- Which income is considered for income certificate of salaried person in Maharashtra gross salary, gross income or taxable income?
- For getting an OBC certificate, will my sibling’s income be considered to family income or only my parent’s income?