- I live in Bengal since birth and my caste comes under SC in Bengal. I am not a migrant. My family is living in Bengal since 1950s. However, the family member caste certificate required to make my SC certificate is of my cousin who lives in Punjab and my caste which is SC in Bengal comes under OBC in Punjab. Can I use her OBC certificate to apply for SC certificate in Bengal under the same caste?
- I am a permanent resident of West Bengal. But my parent possesses some land in Bihar. How can the verification be done if I apply for EWS in West Bengal ?
- I am Hindu girl from MP married to Muslim Bihar guy in his state by court marriage and affidavit. But now we shift to West Bengal. And i get my id proof from my affidavits and his id proof. I want to register my marriage in West Bengal. Is it possible?
- I applied for an EWS certificate offline on 17th January 2020 in West Bengal from the local municipality. The office staff could not give me any info.Where can I go to take my certificate? Is it possible to check online my certificate status? What is the website?
- I am a resident of West Bengal and belong to Ansari Momin caste (Jolaha category) and non of my blood relatives people possess OBC certificate in their name. What and how can I make my OBC certificate ?
- How can I get a domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh since I have studied 2 years there, but I don't have any land there and I am actually a resident of West Bengal? Am I eligible to get a domicile certificate of AP?
- Can I use my caste certificate (ST) of West Bengal in another state for the IBPS clerk/PO exam?