- I own a Santro XING XL 2004 model. My car's RC expired on 03-2019. The car is registered in Delhi and physically the car is now in Jharkhand state. Now I want to get NOC for my car from the authority so that I can get it re-register in Jharkhand.
- My bike is registered from Puducheri and now I am permanently shifted to Jharkhand. So my query is that if I pay road tax to Jharkhand Govt., then can I get RC under govt of Jharkhand or not?
- I am planning to bring my car in Bangalore. My car is having Jharkhand registered number (JH01). I don't want to re-register my car here as I will keep my car here for maximum of 3 years. What is the procedure to get my car here in Bangalore without going for registration. I spoke to RTO in my native and they told once NOC is issued against the car then it will be difficult to bring it back to Jharkhand. Is paying only road tax in Bangalore serve my purpose without being penalised by the traffic police in case they check my documents if caught? Is it possible to pay the road tax on yearly basis in Bangalore? It will be helpful if anyone can share me the complete procedure for car movement.
- I purchased a 2008 model Delhi registered car in 2017. I got NOC issued from it in RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). However, I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Agents in Delhi RTO informed me that NOC can't be canceled in any way since the car is diesel and registered in 2008. So it's blacklisted in Delhi because it has crossed 2018 though the RC says 2023. What to do now?
- I bought a bike from Delhi and after 5 years I shifted myself from Delhi to Kolkata and took my bike without getting an NOC from Delhi. I want to take an NOC now. Shall I have to take my bike to Delhi again while submitting documents for NOC?
- I have a swift LDI 2008 registered in Delhi. I purchased it in 2017 year based on an affidavit and got NOC issued from RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Till date the ownership is not in my name. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. I have insurance, RC, Affidavit, Pollution & NOC. Pls suggest some way.
- I have 2010 Swift Delhi registered, shifted to Bangalore. Got NOC from Delhi RTO, but insurance got lapsed. What will be the road tax in Bangalore and how to get a refund from my existing Delhi RTO? Will the refund be given to the original owner as I am the 2nd owner now?