I want to purchase a property in India. I am an Australian Citizen with no Indian address proof. I have OCI with father detail and Australian address. I am visiting India. Would SPOA registered in Jhansi be valid for registry in my name using SPOA?

You need a PAN card to register a property in India, If you don't have PAN, please apply for PAN and obtain 

Buyer should be physically present in India to register the property, If physically not present, obtained the notarized General Power of Attorney from Australia. 


In Bangalore, India, we provide end-to-end assistance to register a property. Please contact +91 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question