Answered on August 30,2021
Approach RT office to where NOC is issued.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I have a Honda City petrol which has completed 15 years in 2021 in Uttar Pradesh. Can I still get it tested for a fitness certificate? Write Answer
- I have a diesel car registered Nov 2015 in ghaziabad. Once its 10 years or over can i apply for re-registration or do i have to scrap it? Write Answer
- Is there any process of shifting the Vehicle registration from UP to KA online rather than visiting the local RTO where it is first registered? Write Answer
- How to apply for driving license card from Ajmer city though I made the initial old license in Bangalore? Write Answer
- I have purchased a used car of Delhi number. Owner of the vehicle got NOC for Noida, UP in my name. Due to some reason, I want to cancel the NOC and get the vehicle registered in Delhi. What is the procedure? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.