Answered on October 07,2021
To become an enrolment operator, the aspirant is required to go through a training session and an online test. For further details related to respective state registrars and enrolment agencies you may visit our website https://uidai.gov.in
Source: This answer is provided by Aadhaar Sampark Kendra, UIDAI
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- How can I update my date of birth in aadhar card? I have updated my aadhar DOB in second time. But it was rejected. Write Answer
- I have changed my Name after marriage on Adhaar card and voter id 6 yrs back without gazette notification. And now I'm trying to fill up gazette certificate of name change but it requires old name adhar card proof? How can I correct this? Write Answer
- How can I start aadhar card update portal? Write Answer
- What is the process to cancel the Aadhar Card of a person who dies ? Write Answer
- Whenever I try to open new SBI account the system says that my addhar uid already exist and I can't open bank account. What could be the reason for this issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.