I made up and down journey within 12 hours. Full amount got deducted on both sides and the concession charge was not received? What is the procedure to get back the amount?

Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Answered on January 27,2022

First you need to check with the TIS NHAI that if the return journey facility is available at that particular toll plaza as a very plazas does not have this facility, if the facility is available you can raise a complaint with the NHAI helpline 1033 with all the relevant documents & information.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..


How to fix fastag issues? (2022)

FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
  Learn More