I just shifted my 2 wheeler to Gujarat state for some months only. Do i need to re register or transfer rc to Gujarat?

If you are intending to use the vehicle more than 12 months, you need to change the reistration.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question