I have taken NOC for my bike from Kerala, but could not transfer my bike as I got a new job abroad. The NOC has expired. What should I do to re-register my bike back in Kerala?

Get a certificate from  Karnataka RTO and produce the vehicle back in Kerala

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..