- I have a pulsar 150 bike registered at Electronic city RTO bangalore, Karnataka but NOC issued for Bhagalpur,Bihar on 22 january 2012 but I could not submit the NOC at RTO/DTO Bhagalpur,Bihar till date. Meanwhile, original RC is also lost and NOC is in a dilapidated state. However, Road Tax is paid for Lifetime at Electronic City, Bangalore ,Karnataka. Please let me know:- 1. What can I do now to obtain a new RC in Bihar ? Original RC (Bangalore,Karnataka) is lost. 2. Do I need to pay the road tax in Bihar also as I have IND number plate issued by RTO Electronic city, Bangalore,Karnataka and LTT paid there with a valid receipt ? 3.What would be the estimated fine for late submission of NOC until date since 22 January 2012 and issue of new RC from DTO Bhagalpur or DTO Motihari ?
- I sold my 2 wheeler. When i am selecting rto, which rto must i select? Transferor near rto or transferee near rto? And when i paid the payment its showing session expired? Am not able to pay the fee. And i have given the vehicle? And i filled the form but payment failed. Ini ithu ok akunathinidayk vandik nthelm preshnamundayal who is responsible ?
- I moved from Pune to Hyderabad and took NOC from Pune RTO, and in six months (before NOC Expired) moved to Mumbai. So I took Non Utilization Certificate of NOC from Hyderabad RTO. As I'm in Maharashtra now, do i need to register my vehicle in Pune RTO or should I register it in Mumbai RTO. Is the process to re-register in both the cities of Maharashtra will be same ?
- For Transfer of ownership, i paid online and submitted the documents at Seller's RTO. Will it get processed or should i contact RTO again and submit at my RTO?( Buyer RTO)
- Dzire vxi AMT,6/1/2021 nu vangichu. Athinu auto LPG kit fit cheyyano. What is its legal procedures. I'm serving in army, now in Jammu.
- ഞാൻ ഒരു കാർ വാങ്ങി.അതിന്റെ ഒറിജിനൽ RC യും papers ഉം വണ്ടി എന്റെ പേരിലേക്ക് മാറ്റാനായി RTO ഓഫീസിൽ കൊടുത്തു . പക്ഷെ എനിക്ക് Rto ഓഫീസിൽ നിന്നും അയച്ചു തന്ന RC യിൽ duplicate എന്ന് രേഖപ്പെടുത്തിയിരിക്കുന്നു .ഞാൻ rto ഓഫീസിൽ അന്നെഷിച്ചപ്പോൾ വണ്ടി ആദ്യം രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയ്ത rto ഓഫീസിൽ നിന്നും അയച്ചുകൊടുത്ത computer രേഖയിൽ Duplicate എന്ന് രേഖപ്പെടുത്തിയിട്ടുണ്ട് എന്നാണ് പറഞ്ഞത് .ഞാൻ ഒറിജിനൽ RC ആണ് rto ഓഫീസിൽ കൊടുത്തത് .എനിക്ക് ഒറിജിനൽ റസി കിട്ടാൻ എന്താണ് വേണ്ടത് ?
- My late husband's company in Delhi purchased a car for him and was carriered to Bangalore. It was seized and made him pay INR 1.55 lacs which he paid from his pocket. He passed away before getting NOC and registering to his name. The company graciously sent blank signed forms 28 and 29 and bank clearances. I don't want the car but on trying to sell,I am told NOC is required from Delhi and I have to fill in my name on the signed forms and register it on my name before selling it as RC is in company's name. I find that tedious, I was wondering if it would be better to send it back to Delhi and sell there. But if so, how can I reclaim the Karnataka LTT that was paid ? As it was in the company name when it was seized but was paid by my husband from his own pocket as it was for him that the company bought and the salary deductions towards the car were already cleared. Please advise