Answered on March 08,2021
- I have taken a space for rent and have submitted rent agreement for gstin but they are asking for municipal tax receipt/bill. But the tenant's municipal tax is due but i have submitted that.Will they accept it? Write Answer
- What to do as my Tenant applied for GST with the fake rental agreement? Write Answer
- I don't know how but we got Pancard & GST number for our Partnership firm without a partnership registration certificate. Can we register our firm at a later stage by paying fine? Write Answer
- How to apply for gst registration in central jurisdiction? Write Answer
- My gst application has been sent to Centre. It is showing under processing for 13 days. How many more days it will take? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.