I have my education certificate of more than 10 years.But I don't have like old voter ID and property documents. Can I get 371J certificate with the help of education certificates?

Sakala Helpline Sakala Helpline
Answered on June 03,2022

Name of the Service: Hyderabad Karnataka Residence and Eligibility Certificate

Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?: Tahsildhar/Assistant Commissioner

Procedure involved to get this service: Application along with necessary documents and prescribed fee should be submitted at the nearest AJSK centers.

Who are eligible to get this service: Citizens in need of this service

Documents to be enclosed with the request:


Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service: Rs.25/- only.

Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered: 30 Working Days

Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer: Assistant Commissioner/ Deputy Commissioner

Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer: 10 Working Days

Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?: Deputy Commissioner/Regional Commissiner

Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority: 10 Working Days

Website (if online): www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..


How to get HK Region Residence and Eligibility Certificate in Dharwad?

Article 371 J provides for quota in public employment through local cadres and reservations in education and vocational training institutions for those who belong to the Hyderabad-Karnataka ..
  Learn More