Answered on June 03,2022
Name of the Service: Hyderabad Karnataka Residence and Eligibility Certificate
Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?: Tahsildhar/Assistant Commissioner
Procedure involved to get this service: Application along with necessary documents and prescribed fee should be submitted at the nearest AJSK centers.
Who are eligible to get this service: Citizens in need of this service
Documents to be enclosed with the request:
1. RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
2. RECEIPT OF PRESCRIBED FEE
Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service: Rs.25/- only.
Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered: 30 Working Days
Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer: Assistant Commissioner/ Deputy Commissioner
Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer: 10 Working Days
Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?: Deputy Commissioner/Regional Commissiner
Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority: 10 Working Days
Website (if online): www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
How to get HK Region Residence and Eligibility Certificate in Dharwad?Article 371 J provides for quota in public employment through local cadres and reservations in education and vocational training institutions for those who belong to the Hyderabad-Karnataka ..
- How to change 371j hk certificate address to another district? Write Answer
- ಹತ್ತು ವರ್ಷಗಳ ಕಾಲ hk ಭಾಗದಲ್ಲಿ nhk ಭಾಗದವರು ಸರ್ಕಾರಿ ಸೇವೆ (ಕೆಲಸ ) ಮಾಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಅವರಿಗೆ hk ಸರ್ಟಿಫಿಕೇಟ್ ಸಿಗುತ್ತದೆಯೇ Write Answer
- I am having HK 371J certificate. My daughter studied in Bangalore. How can I get HK 371J certificate in my daughter's name for educational purposes? Write Answer
- Non HK lady getting 371j certificate upon marrying to HK person and got divorce. Is the 37j certificate still be valid for her? Write Answer
- I am from HK region and I studied in HK region more than 12years,but now am married to non HK region person.Now am staying in banglore and my son is studying in bangalore.But my adhaar card is in same HK region adress. Are we eligible for HK region certificate ?If yes, what all documents need to submit? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.