- Our family is staying in Goa for the last 20-25 years. We are properly from Karnataka Bijapur. I need a caste certificate and we belong to OBC caste as per Karnataka but in Goa, they consider us as general category based on relative's caste certificate. Can I claim with the help of their case?
- My ST caste certificate is issued by the Government of Karnataka, as my parents belong to Karnataka. I have completed my 12th standard from Maharashtra state. So my domicile is of Maharashtra state. I had given Jee mains January exam and wanted to ask you that can I get admission in any NIT College through my category rank. And during counseling for the NIT colleges will they take my caste certificate into consideration which is issued by Karnataka state?
- My caste certificates is in my college. And I want to apply for my ecet entrance application which can't be done without my caste certificate.And there are no xerox of caste certificate in my home. So can I get a caste certificate or xerox of caste certificate in online?
- I belong to Karnataka but I am living in Maharashtra for the past 30 years. Now, where should I apply for caste certificate? My children are getting a caste certificate from Karnataka state.
- My original caste certificate gets vanished because of rainwater. But I have Xerox of that caste certificate. How can I get duplicate copy of it? And I can't apply for a new caste certificate because I have the validity of that caste certificate.
- How can I get another original caste certificate as I have lost my SC caste certificate ( Karnataka) ?. I have the acknowledgment number with me.
- I have lost the original caste certificate and I don't have the RD number also. I need it for my son's college admission. How to get duplicate copy of caste certificate in Karnataka ?