Answered on October 11,2021
your question is not clear. If you have migrated from Odisha to Karnataka and registered the vehicle at Karnataka, you will have KA registration.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I brought my 2008 make car from Odisha to Bangalore in 2009 along with NOC issued to Indira nagar RTO. But I couldn't use NOC due to personal reasons and now the noc is 13 years old unutilized. In odisha life time tax is paid along with new purchase in 2008 but in Bangalore no tax has been paid. Now I want to reregister my car in KA. Whether I can use same 13 year old noc to reregister in Bangalore? If yes what are penalities and charges with fine involved here? What is the procedure to overcome this situation? How much it may cost me altogether. Invoice cost of vehicle is 3.5L in 2008. Write Answer
- I have a honda highness cb350 bike bought and registered in Odisha 2022. I want to transfer bike to Bangalore. How much cost I have to pay for re-registration plus road tax? Write Answer
- I have plan to move to bhubaneswar from bangalore. I want to stay in bhubaneswar for 2-3 years. Do I need to change my registration number? or any noc is required or do I need to pay roadtax? Write Answer
- I brought my bike from Odisha to Karnataka. For re-registration, I followed below steps: 1. Got NOC from Odisha 2. Applied for address change and number change in Bangalore Central RTO. 3. Paid the LTT in Bangalore Central RTO. When RTO sent the new RC via Post Office, RC was misplaced and I have never received that. Even after multiple visits to RTO and PO, I did not get any solution. In mParivahan, I have my updated digital RC in which only the address is updated(Karnataka Address), but the vehicle number is the old one (OD-XX-XXXX). What should be the next steps to get this resolved ? Do I need to change the OD number to KA ? or Can I use the same old OD-XX-XXXX number as I have already paid the LTT ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.