I have Indian resident pancard but now I am working in UAE. How can I change my pancard to non resident or Can I register my old pancard in efiling website ?

Not necessary to change the pan card to non resident. You can show your non residence status while filing return.
Please check this video to check whether an NRI is liable to file Income Tax Return.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question