I have completed the khata transfer but name is not updated in property tax records. What should I do to get it updated in the property tax?

Sakala Helpline Sakala Helpline verified
Answered on June 24,2024

Once your khata transfer is approved, you must visit your designated BBMP ward office and submit a request to update the name on your tax payment receipt. Alternatively, you can complete this process online via the BBMP website.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus

Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide