Answered on October 07,2021
In order to assist you further, you are requested to provide the following mandatory information. This will help us locate exact information related to your Aadhaar, without below information support may not be available over email. In case if you do not have information available with you then you are requested to please call Aadhaar Sampark Kendra at 1947 for further assistance.
# For Enrolment status related query please provide below mentioned details:-
28 digit EID i.e. Enrolment Number, date (DD: MM: YY) and time (HH:MM:SS)
a. Full Name (Mandatory)
b. Address with State and pin code. (Mandatory)
c. Phone number
d. E-mail address.
e. Date of birth/ year of birth.
f. Name of Guardian (if provided)
g. Name of the Head of the family (if provided)
# For Update related query please provide below mentioned details:-
1. Update Request number (URN)
2. In case of Online Update request status- Online Update Request number and 28 digit EID i.e. Enrolment Number, date (DD: MM: YY) and time (HH:MM:SS)
# For Enrolment Agency / Operator Related Complaints
Enrolment Agency Name, Location, Address and Operator details
28 digit EID (Optional, if available)
Agency Phone Number (Optional, if available)
Source: This answer is provided by Aadhaar Sampark Kendra, UIDAI
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- How can I update my date of birth in aadhar card? I have updated my aadhar DOB in second time. But it was rejected. Write Answer
- I have changed my Name after marriage on Adhaar card and voter id 6 yrs back without gazette notification. And now I'm trying to fill up gazette certificate of name change but it requires old name adhar card proof? How can I correct this? Write Answer
- How can I start aadhar card update portal? Write Answer
- What is the process to cancel the Aadhar Card of a person who dies ? Write Answer
- Whenever I try to open new SBI account the system says that my addhar uid already exist and I can't open bank account. What could be the reason for this issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.