Answered on February 22,2023
If your application is not processed even after 30 working days,
Call Sakala customer care 080-44554455 and get the status of application. You may get the resolution from customer care team. If not, visit your BBMP ward office and get an update from ARO
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How do I cancel Memorandum of Deposit of Title Deed (MODT) online in Karnataka? Through Kaveri Online Services. I am transferring the bank loan from one bank to another bank Write Answer
- How to get SPOA registered in karnataka for property in Gujarat and Maharashtra? Write Answer
- Can i buy a non conversation land in Bangalore near mylsandndra for construction of an house? Write Answer
- I applied for Khata transfer online and after all the procedure I'm given only one certificate called Uttara Patra. Is uttara Patra the khata certificate? And what is pramana Patra and Extract? Would we be also getting pramana? Write Answer
- How can I get e swathu from Municipal katha site? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.