- Mr. Raja has two minor children, viz., Master A and Master B. Master A is a child artist and Master B is suffering from diseases specified under section 80U. The income of A and B are as follows: Income of A from stage shows Rs. 1,00,000.Income of A from bank interest: Rs. 6,000.The income of B from bank interest: Rs. 1,20,000. Will the income of minor children be clubbed with the income of their parent (Mrs. Raja is not having any income)?
- Can I use my income tax return copy as an income certificate for making an EWS certificate in Uttar Pradesh?
- I want an income certificate for college scholarships form. My last two-year income was less than 1 lakh because my mother has work on MSEB as a temporary employees at the place of father cause they had in accident getting handicapped , but now this year my mother has permanent and that's why our income has suddenly changed from 1 lakh to 4lakh. But college not accept this income because it's suddenly changed and that not my fault. I request Patwari to provide an income certificate of below 1 lakh but she didn't respond. What to do ?
- How to renew income certificate in Andhra Pradesh ?
- How can I get an income certificate from Andhra Pradesh if I am from Telangana?
- What documents are required to get an income certificate in Andhra Pradesh?
- I need Income certificate for education purpose. I have no land in name and income. So shall I give my fathers income for income certificate. I am major ?