Answered on April 30,2022
Kindly raise appeal in Sakala against the delay in service delivery. visit www.sakala.kar.nic.in and click on Appeal 1 or call 080 4455 4455 for manual assistance
- Nanna shaale dakalathiyalli nan caste thappagi namone madidare taluk kacheriyalli caste certificate niduvudakke shale dakalathi yannu kelthidare adarali thappagi eruva karana nan hege caste certificate annu hege apply madi thegedhu kolluvudhu dayavittu Tbilisi Write Answer
- What to do as payment option is not working to make payment in Nadakacheri Website? Write Answer
- Am I eligible to apply for ews certificate as I belong to 2a obc category in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Shall I get pdp certificate as our land is drowning in river? Write Answer
- After 20 days of caste and income certificate application in Karnataka, it says pending for tahsildar digital signing. What does it mean? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.