I have an income certificate which has been issued 2 months back in Karnataka. I want to change the income with latest income of the family as my daughter is married now and her income needs to be removed. Is it possible to renew the income now within 2 month from date of old income certificate issued?

There is no such provision at present. After expiry of the validity of the certificate you can reapply

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus

Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide