I have a BC caste certificate from Tamilnadu is I and my parents are born here and My caste is in the list of Centrally approved castes for OBC.But as we migrated just after my birth to Maharashtra and me finishing my 12th here,We have Domiciled for Maharashtra.Can I apply OBC for centrally Governed Colleges like IIT,NIT,NRTI,IIIT?

Uday Uday
Answered on August 18,2020

As you are a domicile of Maharashtra, you need to apply for Caste Certificate from Maharashtra.

You can apply for OBC certificate for centrally Governed Colleges like IIT,NIT,NRTI,IIIT provided that Maharashtra Government has accepted your caste as OBC.

You can find the Central list of OBCs in Maharashtra here.