Answered on September 17,2019
You can directly inform Income Tax Department about the issue through the below link.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- By mistake, I link my pancard to my wife Aadharcard. How can I change?
- Why is digi locker constantly showing Oops something went wrong? I am unable download my e-aadhar card and pan card in digi locker app.
- From past 3 weeks i have been trying to add my aadhar card to digilocker, and after entering otp it says authentication error. How to add my aadhar card. But in case of pan card, i have been able to add successfully. Can anyone help?
- I am trying to fetch my pancard but it is always show issuer service temporarily unavailable. What should I do?
- I have adharcard but dont have pancard. Can I open bank account?
- I have already instant E pan and now I want a physical pan card. Is it possible?
- How can we add new pan number after validation of pan on Gem portal ?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.