Answered on July 09,2021
ECNR can be given to persons who passed 10th and above or who stayed in abroad more than 3 years or filing of income tax.
- S5443540 Write Answer
- Police are asking for birth certificate or school leaving certificate and I don't have, what can be done Write Answer
- Enaku 10th 12th birth certificate illai eppadi passport apply pannurathu? Write Answer
- How to make ECNR passport without 10th pass certificate? Write Answer
- I made an notarized affidavit with my new name. I published my new name in two newspapers. Now do I want to give my new name for gazette notification and publication? Has my name changed now even without gazette? I don't have passport. For passport application can I give my new name as official name. What name should i write in passport as alias name?. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.