I don't have mark sheet. I have studied 5th standard. I want the emigration of passport. How to get it?

Answered on July 09,2021

ECNR can be given to persons who passed 10th and above or who stayed in abroad more than 3 years or filing of income tax.  

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question