Answered on June 16,2022
if you are applied through online please do contact online service center that where you have applied the application.If you are applied through Labour office then you should contact same Labour office.
Answered on September 30,2022
Kindly ensure to collect acknowledgment as soon as you complete the fee payment process.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- What should I do to get a copy of grant certificate of land in Karnataka state? Write Answer
- I had applied for my sister's pcc few days ago . She got a message that it's approved. But she didn't receive it yet. And the tracking stutas shows as it's delivered. What to do? Write Answer
- I don't have received last year labour Card scholarship but still that was showing in my ssp portal how to check the labour Card scholarship status and how to get scholarship Write Answer
- If I am taking a education loan can I get labour card scholarship for my engeeneering? Write Answer
- I applied for possession certificate few weeks (Bangalore development Authourity). As per sakala it takes 7 days. when I check the staus today its is still showing under process. what is the reason for delay in issuing possession certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.