Answered on November 15,2022
When did you apply for renewal? Kindly share more details or get clarification through our helpline number 080 4455 4455.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- Is income certificate compulsory for ST candidates to apply Govt job in Karnataka state? Write Answer
- What will happen as my caste cum income certificate was valid at the time of applying but expired during verification for GPSTR ( teacher post in Karnataka) ? Write Answer
- How to search BC - ID number in income certificate ? Write Answer
- I have last year's Income Certificate from Karnataka. In IIT PATNA asking every year new income certificate. Do I need to apply for Income Certificate this year? Write Answer
- Can I give family members Income/caste certificate in kcet application during counselling? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.