Answered on September 03,2021
Please be aware that every service applied in Sachivalayam will have SLA(Service level Agreement) i.e time under which certain service is to be delivered. For Income certificate SLA is 7 days. So ask in sachivalayam where application is pending. Or you can track application online in meeseva site if you have application number.
Hope it helps. Thanks
- What is the rule for taking an income certificate for a white card person in Andhra?
- How many days does it take to get income certificate in AP?
- Service already applied with same can number ' nnu varuthu . Enkidda application no illa , andha application ahyum complete pannala . Ipo income certificate eppadi vangurathu. Help me
- I am a daily waged person and i dont have any proof on salary. How can I apply for income certificate? My family income is less than 1 lakh but in income certificate I got 1.6 lakh. It is becoming problem for my children scholarship. What should I do?
- How can I rectify the spelling mistake and add the initial to my name in the CAN registration details?
- I have mailed for correction of can number in tnega portal. How long will it take to correct name, date of birth and mobile number in my can number details in tnega portal?
- How to change my name in CAN number?