Answered on May 31,2022
Name of the Department: REVENUE DEPARTMENT
Name of the Service: All types of Caste Certificate
Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?: Tahsildar/Deputy Tahsildar
Procedure involved to get this service: Application along with necessary documents and prescribed fee should be submitted at the nearest AJSK Centres.
Who are eligible to get this service: Citizens in need of this service
Documents to be enclosed with the request:
1 . RATION CARD OR ELECTION VOTERS ID CARD OR AADHAAR CARD
2 . SCHOOL TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
3 . FAMILY TREE(OPTIONAL)
Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service: Rs.25/- only
Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered: 21 Working Days
Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer: Assistant Commissioner
Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer: 15 Working Days
Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?: Deputy Commissioner
Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority: 15 Working Days
Website (if online):www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
|Step||Description||No. of Days||Designation|
|1||RECEIVING OF APPLICATION AT AJSK CENTRE AND CHECKING FOR ALREADY ISSUED CERTIFICATE (IF MATCH FOUND ISSUE EXISTING CERTIFICATE)||1.00||Operator|
|2||CHECKING FOR ALREADY ISSUED CERTIFICATE BY DEPUTY TAHSILDAR||2.00||Shirastedar|
|3||VERIFICATION BY VILLAGE ACCOUNTANT||7.00||Village Accountant|
|4||VERIFICATION BY REVENUE INSPECTOR||5.00||Revenue Inspector|
|5||CASEWORKER'S NOTE AND REMARKS||3.00||Case Worker|
|6||APPROVAL OF DRAFT COPY AND DIGITAL SIGNING OF FINAL CERTIFICATE||3.00||Tahsildar|
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- Can I give family members Income/caste certificate in kcet application during counselling? Write Answer
- I have caste certificate of 2a category and it mentions 2a category for education purpose. My father has caste certificate of 3a category. Now I want to get caste certificate of 2a category for job purpose is it possible or not?if yes how can I get it? Write Answer
- Before marriage, my wife comes under general category in Karnataka because both of her parents are govt employees and exceed the income limit and now after marriage is she eligible for caste and income certificate? Write Answer
- What to do as in hosapete, they are not giving caste certificate for people belonging to bhajantri caste? Write Answer
- I have a caste certificate from 2010 but it doesn't have a RD number. How should I get my RD number? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.