I applied and got Income and caste certificate.But in that certificate address is wrong.Can I apply for new income cast certificate or Is it possible to change address ?

Ravi Ravi
Answered on July 15,2020

It is possible to change the address. Follow the below steps to make corrections in the income or caste certificate.

  • Please login by entering 10 digit mobile number.

  • Under New Request tab, Select service name for which you want the certificate.

  • Enter Ration card number, Name, Aadhaar number and other details and search.

  • Matched records will be displayed.

  • If certificate is to be sent for correction select the matched record and click “Preview” button, Print and close the preview option. Then select the correction options and Proceed.