Answered on January 10,2022
This is to inform you that the TAT to update the KYC after successful submission of documents is 7 working days max., For any query you can call 1033 helpline.
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- Why we cannot purchase a new fastag after closing the existing one? Write Answer
- How to close the icici bank fast tag account and get the refund? Write Answer
- How to update my much details in My fastag App? Write Answer
- What should do if bank is not delivering the fastag to my address? Write Answer
- How to get blocked SBI fastag activated? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.