Answered on November 17,2021
The applicants' name should match as per Aadhaar (even capital letter, small letter, and spacing of applicants name should match as per aadhaar)
E-sign may decline if name doesn't match as per aadhaar. so please cross-check if 2nd applicant's name match as per aadhar.
If still doesn't work, refile the khata application with one applicant's name instead of joint applicant. Your khata certificate will be issued as per the sale deed (joint owners' names) even though you file khata application with one name.
I mean, you can file the khata application with single applicant instead joint applicant, you will receive khata certificate in the name of you and your joint applicant (BBMP mainly follows sale deed and encumbrance certificate when they write khata certfcate and not applicant name).
For any assistance pertaining to Khata, please click below WhatsApp button to chat with us.
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- How to do Khata Transfer in Bangalore ?
- What if khata transfer is not done within 3 months ?
- Can I pay property tax to BBMP without getting Khata transferred from the builder?
- How to get my property khata in Karnataka from Digilocker ?
- How to get the BDA Khata transfer done in Bangalore? What is the fee for a BDA khata transfer?