Answered on March 22,2022
Documents in DigiLocker are made available from the issuer's database directly. Please check the description text whether the issuer is issuing the certificate/mark sheet for particular year.
You can also raise a ticket using the below link.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- Not able to download my ctet certificate dec 2021 Write Answer
- Someone took my phone and created a digilocker account how do I disable it Write Answer
- Can I add multiple rc in digilocker? Write Answer
- How to change the language in digilocker? Write Answer
- My RC Book has been issued in Pan card name format, which is different from Aadhaar. What should I do to download in Digilocker? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.