I am inter-caste married and my husband left us. Can I give my caste to my children for schooling in Karnataka?

If its not the case of legal separation(varies from cases) than the Paternal caste will be considered.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..


Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)

Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
  Learn More