I am Hindu girl from MP married to Muslim Bihar guy in his state by court marriage and affidavit. But now we shift to West Bengal. And i get my id proof from my affidavits and his id proof. I want to register my marriage in West Bengal. Is it possible?

No answers yet. Be the first to answer