Answered on November 09,2022
It depends on address in ID proof
If your mother's address in Aadhaar is Bangalore's, your mother can apply family tree in Bangalore. You can use this family tree for property transfer and bank account transfer in both Bangalore and Mysore.
- How can I make my family tree certificate of my mother whose parents have been expired long back and not having the death certificates? Write Answer
- My both parents are deceased. I am the 3rd child of my parent. I need a family tree for closing a bank account of my parents. Am I eligible for applying family tree? Write Answer
- Can I purchase agricultural land in a Karnataka, even though I don't belong to an agricultural farm family? Write Answer
- Can I get a family tree done, even though my parents do not have property in Karnataka? Will it help to get father pension transferred to my mother? Write Answer
- How can I know, which all Govt. departments or offices request for "Family Tree certificate" for work related issues and identity issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.