- I am a senior citizen and the length of income tax return form 2 or ITR 2 is worrying. Is it necessary for a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) to fill the Schedule of FSI, tax relief (TR), Foreign Assets (FA)?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equity mutual fund schemes that amount to INR1.8 lakh a month. I do not have any income in India and every year I get refund for tax deducted at source (TDS) of debt funds. I would like to churn my portfolio (units that have completed 1 year) every year before 31 March and reinvest the amount in same plan before 31 March. Will long-term capital gain tax (LTCG) tax reflect on my 26AS certificate? Can I claim refund as I do not have any income in India?
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into my India bank account? What will be the interest rates paid to me by the banks in India? Will the US firm be expected to deduct TDS and remit to income-tax department in India and give me proof of such deposit in Form 16. Will I need to charge Goods and Services Tax, (GST) on the earnings and remit to government?
- Is there any place to register for Non-Resident Keralites who wants to come from other States in India?
- I am currently pursuing btech Mechanical from a college in Andhra Pradesh. Am I eligible to write AMVI exam in Kerala? I am a Kerala resident.
- I am a resident of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, I had bought a bike while studying in Trivandrum. I had registered it on my uncle's name. Now, I want to get my bike back to Andaman and also change the ownership to my name. What shall be process for such a situation?
- I have Indian resident pancard but now I am working in UAE. How can I change my pancard to non resident or Can I register my old pancard in efiling website ?