Answered on April 30,2022
The procedure to obtain Domicile certificate is as below:
|Name of the Department||REVENUE DEPARTMENT|
|Name of the Service||Domicile Certificate|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Tahsildar|
|Procedure involved to get this service||Application along with necessary documents and prescribed fee should be submitted at the nearest AJSK Centres.|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||Any citizen in need of this service|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request||
1 . SCHOOL RECORDS OR COPY OF TEN YEAR RENT AGREEMENT- IN CASE THE APPLICANT RESIDING IN RENTED HOUSE OR TAX PAID RECEIPT AND FAMILY TREE, IN CASE OF OWN HOUSE
2 . RATION CARD OR ELECTION IDENTITY CARD OR DRIVING LICENSE OR PAN CARD OR PASS PORT.
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||Rs.25/- only|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||14 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Assistant Commissioner|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||15 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Deputy Commissioner|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||15 Working Days|
|Website (if online)||www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in|
|Step||Description||No. of Days||Designation|
|1||RECEIVING OF APPLICATION AT AJSK||1.00||Operator|
|2||VERIFICATION BY VILLAGE ACCOUNTANT||4.00||Village Accountant|
|3||VERIFICATION BY REVENUE INSPECTOR||4.00||Revenue Inspector|
|4||CASEWORKER'S NOTE AND REMARKS||3.00||Case Worker|
|5||APPROVAL OF DRAFT COPY AND DIGITAL SIGNING OF FINAL CERTIFICATE||2.00||Shirastedar|
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
How to get Domicile Certificate in Karnataka? (2022)A domicile certificate is an official statement provided to the citizen by the state government confirming the residence of the applicant. The domicile certificate proves that the ..
- I belong to Odisha and my caste is Brahmin. My daughter's is studying 10th in Mumbai. I mentioned caste HINDU- BRAHMIN in the admission form. School doesn't mention caste Hindu- Brahmin in school leaving certificate. Educational inspector asked me to go to court. How to mention my caste in school leaving certificate? Write Answer
- How to get no caste no religion certificate in Odisha? Write Answer
- How can I download my caste certificate issued to me in 2017 in Odisha? Write Answer
- Can I use my SSLC certificate as caste proof in Odisha? Write Answer
- I'm from Odisha and I've lost my caste certificate. How can I apply for another caste certificate? Is it necessary to inform the concerned authorities about losing the caste certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.