Answered on December 23,2022
Sub-registrar uploads the signed copy within 7 working days from the day of filing application. As soon as signed copy uploaded, you will receive sms notification
So wait for 7 working to downlaod the signed copy in Kaveri Online services
Going to sub-registrar office doesn't work. we need to download only on Kaveri online services
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- What is the process of transferring property through gift deed where the donee and donor both are in blood relation at Delhi? Write Answer
- How to check the validity of a Power of Attorney? Write Answer
- How to sell property in Bangalore without khata? Write Answer
- Someone else has created and sold our father's land in Karnataka in a handwritten statement saying that they bought it in 1957. What should we do? Write Answer
- After my registration, when I went to do khata transfer, the sale deed is not showing in panchayat website. How to solve it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.