I am an Army officer, is there any special form for me to enroll in the voters' list, I have heard about Form No 0.05; what is this for?

Shilpa Shilpa
Answered on December 24,2019

Serving Army personnel have two options. One is to enroll his name in the Service Voters list at his native place, for which he is required to submit Form 2 to his record office/Unit, wherefrom it is forwarded duly verified, to the CEO Office of the concerned state. Secondly, He may get his name enrolled in the general voter list at the place of his posting.