I am a Karnataka student. I want an income certificate in English to apply for college. But in my old income certificate, my address is different and now I want to change that address and one more problem is that to apply for a new income certificate, one of the documents which are being submitted also not in proper address. What should I do?

No answers yet. Be the first to answer