Answered on September 28,2021
Sakala functions similar to open source. The information and data shared in Sakala Webpage can be accessed from any browser to any device. To apply for services you can visit www.sakala.kar.nic.in and click on online service and select the Sevasindhu or BBMP login option and create you account to apply for the services.
- How does Sakala act help me ?
- What will I get on Sakala website?
- What is the Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act in Karnataka?
- Who is the Competent Officer as per Sakala Act in Karnataka?
- Who is the appellate authority as per Sakala Act in Karnataka?
- What should I do if I do not get the services listed in the Sakala Act in Karnataka?
- What is the compensatory cost in case of any delay or default in delivering the services as per Sakala Act in Karnataka?